Aufgrund derzeit hohem Spamaufkommens werden neue Nutzer sehr restriktiv behandelt. Nach kurzer "Bewährungszeit" hat man als normaler Nutzer weitreichende Rechte und benötigt auch kein Captcha mehr.
Nutzer, die sich danach dennoch als Spammer oder Trolle erweisen, können jederzeit wieder auf diesen Status zurückgesetzt oder gebannt werden.
Dasselbe gilt für Versuche, politische Überzeugungen kund zu tun, egal aus welcher Richtung diese kommen.
.:!: Achtung! Derzeit ist Robonect (noch) nicht mit dem Automower 305 ab Baujahr 2020 zusammen mit der neuen Mäher-FW MSW 41.4.0 kompatibel!
Aber: Im DailyBuild ist ein Patch enthalten, der getestet werden kann! (Stand 15.02.2024)
.Du hast Deinen Gardena-Mäher auf die Gardena-Firmware von 2023 aktualisiert?
.:arrow: Testmöglichkeit für das Daily Build.

Das FW-Update am Mäher wird dennoch nicht empfohlen, da das Daily Build nach aktuellen Berichten von Beta-Testern noch keine vollständige Kompatibilität gewährleisten kann! (Stand: 15.02.2024)
Wir empfehlen, das Gardena-Update noch nicht durchzuführen!

Adaptative distance to guide

Funktionswünsche ab 2018 bis einschließlich Beta 7a
Falls Du in der aktuellen Firmware einen Wunsch hast, der bereits in Beta 7a formuliert wurde, schreibe bitte Deine Unterstützung dafür in einem Beitrag
-> dann wird dieses Thema ins aktuelle Wunsch-Forum verschoben! Versprochen!
Gesperrt
risu
Forum-Nutzer
Mäher: McCulloch ROB R1000
Firmware des Mähers (MSW): MSW 6.xx.xx
Herstellungsjahr: 2017
Robonect-Modul: Robonect Hx (Rev.5)
Robonect Firmware: V1.1b ROB 1000 test

Adaptative distance to guide

Beitrag von risu »

Hi,

In my garden, i have a narrow passage and thanks to Robonect, my robot can pass through it without problem.
To do that, i have to set the distance to cable guide to 0. The robot runs on the cable guide.

But, doing so, the grass is really marked by the robot wheels passage.

I wonder if it would be possible to make the parameter "distance to the cable guide" variable depending on the covered distance on the guide cable from the base.

Example :
Distance on the cable guide: 0-10m / Distance to cable guide : random or a set value (no retriction or obstacle)
Distance on the cable guide : 10-15m / Distance to cable guide : 0 (narrow passage)
Distance on the cable guide: 15-30m / Distance to cable guide : random or a set value (no retriction or obstacle)

It seems feasible because Robonect has all the data.
Need to dynamically change the distance on the cable guide value while reading the covered distance on the cable.

Ideally this behaviour is for both ways : FROM the base and TO the base.
But, in the second one i don't know if the robot knows the covered distance (remaining distance to the base).

Thanks for reading !

shadowkiller
Forum-Veteran
Mäher: Husqvarna Automower 315
Firmware des Mähers (MSW): MSW 10.xx.xx
Herstellungsjahr: 2017 (Modell 2018)
Robonect Firmware: 1.3 (WLAN 1.7.4)
wurde gedankt: 132 Male

Re: Adaptative distance to guide

Beitrag von shadowkiller »

Seems legit. ;) but what I don’t understand: How do you mow your passage? And how Robonect helps you with this, what the mower not can do already?
Anleitung zur Erstinstallation
--
Robonect® Dokumentation (= Gebrauchsanweisung = Bedienungsanleitung) und Support
--
Forum cooler nutzen: Hervorhebungen machen und Screenshots posten
--
Es wurde schon alles gefragt, nur noch nicht von allen. (frei nach Karl Valentin)

risu
Forum-Nutzer

Beitrag von risu »

Without Robonect, i couldn't set the distance to the cable guide (software limitation).
So my robot couldn't pass in the narrow passage most of the time.
But it wouldn't go and mow there regularly.

Now the robot passes straight the narrow passage when needs to reach the zone 2.
It also mow the passage and get out of it faster than before.

Robonect was an HUGE improvement, it's worth the price :)
What i'm asking now is more a nice-to-have in comparison.

Freddy99
Forum-Nutzer
Mäher: Flymo Robotic 1200R
Robonect Firmware: -0.9c

Beitrag von Freddy99 »

Is there a guide with the meaning of the menu options like "corridor width" and loop mode etc ?

shadowkiller
Forum-Veteran
Mäher: Husqvarna Automower 315
Firmware des Mähers (MSW): MSW 10.xx.xx
Herstellungsjahr: 2017 (Modell 2018)
Robonect Firmware: 1.3 (WLAN 1.7.4)
wurde gedankt: 132 Male

Beitrag von shadowkiller »

Freddy99 hat geschrieben:
Do 16. Mai 2019, 19:03
Is there a guide with the meaning of the menu options like "corridor width" and loop mode etc ?
Because this are original functionalities of the mower (robonect only displays them and makes it possible to manipulate their settings over the air,) you have to look in the mowers user manual.
Anleitung zur Erstinstallation
--
Robonect® Dokumentation (= Gebrauchsanweisung = Bedienungsanleitung) und Support
--
Forum cooler nutzen: Hervorhebungen machen und Screenshots posten
--
Es wurde schon alles gefragt, nur noch nicht von allen. (frei nach Karl Valentin)

risu
Forum-Nutzer

Beitrag von risu »

Freddy99 hat geschrieben:
Do 16. Mai 2019, 19:03
If you don't have it in your mower's manual, it's because you have a limited software (like my McCulloch).
In that case, find a higher Husqvarna model documentation to find the use of these options because Robonect unlock them :)

Gesperrt

Zurück zu „Wünsche bis Beta 7a“