Faulty board - fehlerhafte Adapterplatine

Support für alle Mäher-spezifischen Fragen, die nicht unbedingt etwas mit einer Einstellung in Robonect zu tun haben und deshalb nicht zu einem bestimmten Menüpunkt passen.
SvenS
erfahrener Forum-Nutzer
Mäher: Gardena smart SILENO
Firmware des Mähers (MSW): MSW 10.xx.xx
Herstellungsjahr: 2016
Robonect-Modul: Robonect Hx (Rev.3)
Robonect Firmware: 1.0

Re: Faulty board - fehlerhafte Adapterplatine

Beitrag von SvenS »

Got the replacement adapter today. Glad to have Robonect functionality back in the mower.

Many thanks to Fabian and Gerald for the information as such and the quick replacement. This is what I call an awesome customer Service.

bye
Sven
WLAN 3* Ubiquiti UAP-AC-Lite APs

Steve
Forum-Anfänger
Mäher: Husqvarna Automower 315
Firmware des Mähers (MSW): MSW 7.xx.xx
Herstellungsjahr: 2017
Robonect Firmware: 1.0 Beta 6a

Beitrag von Steve »

Sorry for the slight confusion, I meant the rubber seal of course. I agree that most likely no problems will result from reusing the rubber seal in th short run. Quite probably not even in the long run. However, for me personally keeping the old rubber seal is not worth the risk of (more) humidity getting into the mower potentially causing corrosion in the long run. I will stick with the bold print in the H. Service manual and replace ist.
Of course one can get replacement seal material from ebay or elsewhere. It only would have been most convenient if this stuff costing virtually nothing would have been part of the replacement delivery, however, doesn‘t really matter.
Best,
Stephan

bortek
Forum-Nutzer
Mäher: Husqvarna Automower 420
Firmware des Mähers (MSW): MSW 7.xx.xx
Herstellungsjahr: 2017
Robonect-Modul: Robonect Hx (Rev.5)
Robonect Firmware: 1.0
wurde gedankt: 1 Mal

Beitrag von bortek »

Your point is valid about having an eye on the condition of the rubber seal. But these are two different areas: a hack board and a regular maintenance with replacement of wear parts. One can open up a robot several times to adjust the board or things around it and replacing the seal every time would be costly. The cost that IMO should be on the users side. Anyway there's a humidity sensor which reports to the gui. Keep an eye on it or setup an alarm with proper threshold. I would like to actually expose data to Grafana. Having historical data helps a lot when correlating and troubleshooting.

Antworten

Zurück zu „allgemeine Mäher-Frage?“