Aufgrund derzeit hohem Spamaufkommens werden neue Nutzer sehr restriktiv behandelt. Nach kurzer "Bewährungszeit" hat man als normaler Nutzer weitreichende Rechte und benötigt auch kein Captcha mehr.
Nutzer, die sich danach dennoch als Spammer oder Trolle erweisen, können jederzeit wieder auf diesen Status zurückgesetzt oder gebannt werden.
Dasselbe gilt für Versuche, politische Überzeugungen kund zu tun, egal aus welcher Richtung diese kommen.
.:!: Achtung! Verwendet bitte für aktuelle Mäher bzw. falls ihr die Firmware eures Mähers kürzlich aktualisiert habt, den aktuellen Release-Candidate der Robonect-Firmware: https://fw.robonect.de/?latest Diese wird in ein paar Tagen als offizielle Firmware verfügbar sein. (Stand: 03.04.2024)

Robonect says charging but it isn't [WAITING FOR USER]

Support für alle Mäher-spezifischen Fragen, die nicht unbedingt etwas mit einer Einstellung in Robonect zu tun haben und deshalb nicht zu einem bestimmten Menüpunkt passen.
Antworten
micleg
Forum-Nutzer
Mäher: Husqvarna Automower 330X
Firmware des Mähers (MSW): MSW 4.xx.xx
Herstellungsjahr: 2014
Robonect-Modul: Robonect Hx (Rev.4)
Robonect Firmware: 1.1b

Robonect says charging but it isn't [WAITING FOR USER]

Beitrag von micleg »

My AM 330X returns to the charging station and starts charging but after a while there is a power loss (haven't found OUT why --- the LED goes from green to off) but the mower stills thinks it's charging. After some time the voltage is too low and the low voltage alarm goes off (and an Email is sent to me).

Is this as intended? I shouldn't get a "power loss alarm" immediately? There must have been power when it found its way home since I find it in the station every time.
Dateianhänge
0C11C26E-E310-4664-9224-82F7DAC28DD1.jpeg
4DC0E28B-091E-41DF-A44C-0266976585EA.jpeg
3FE20864-DE39-4DFC-B2C4-D996E5297DDF.jpeg
028A762A-F770-47A9-8C9E-20882DFFE609.jpeg
A9AAE9DC-69A4-4C86-8F73-CBE1D511405E.jpeg
AM 330X 2014 LED
Robonect 4, 1.1b

shadowkiller
Forum-Veteran
Mäher: Husqvarna Automower 315
Firmware des Mähers (MSW): MSW 10.xx.xx
Herstellungsjahr: 2017 (Modell 2018)
Robonect-Modul: Robonect Hx (Rev.5)
Robonect Firmware: 1.3 (WLAN 1.7.4)
wurde gedankt: 134 Male

Robonect says charging but it isn't

Beitrag von shadowkiller »

(Made some edits in the last times for correcting)

First of all: please check the charging connectors in your charging unit and the mowers, too.
Maybe you have to bend them a little bit for better connection to the mowers connection metals. And yes, it should charge because of having only 30% of charge. But it is possible and described sometimes in this board, a very low current makes the charging unit to believe its is charging and so Robonect tells this too, but it can’t do it efficient - maybe because of corrosive connection metals and you have to clean them (the mowers and the charging units), with a fine granulated sand paper to reach the charging current level which makes the charging more efficient. Please switch off all power before doing this!

If this first aid does not help at all, I think there is a general problem with the power supply or it’s cable, because the charge current is not positive (it should have 3 or 4 decimal points).

Maybe there is a chance for you to borrow one for checking this OUT with a new one from your local dealer (without fees, just for checking this OUT, if it’s working with the new ones)?

If the new power supply and it’s new cable does not solve the problem, you can give it back. Then you maybe have to ask your dealer to check the charging station (if this is the right word for it in english?).

Do you have eco mode active? Beside the other symptoms, this would explain why there is no loop signal.
And beside this: Are you able to explain the older error for loosing loop signal? What was the reason?
Anleitung zur Erstinstallation
--
Robonect® Dokumentation (= Gebrauchsanweisung = Bedienungsanleitung) und Support
--
Forum cooler nutzen: Hervorhebungen machen und Screenshots posten
--
Es wurde schon alles gefragt, nur noch nicht von allen. (frei nach Karl Valentin)

micleg
Forum-Nutzer

Re: Robonect says charging but it isn't

Beitrag von micleg »

The problem isn't the contact between the mower and the station but rather the connectors or the power supply. Since I managed to get it to work once just by unplugging the supply from 230 volts and plugging it in again I am suspecting the supply more than the cable. I have a neighbour with a 450X. Perhaps the supply for that one is compatible and I can borrow it.
AM 330X 2014 LED
Robonect 4, 1.1b

micleg
Forum-Nutzer

Re: Robonect says charging but it isn't

Beitrag von micleg »

Regarding Robonect I just find it weird that it says charging when it obviously is discharging due to lack of power. How come it doesn't complain about "no loop signal"?
AM 330X 2014 LED
Robonect 4, 1.1b

shadowkiller
Forum-Veteran
Mäher: Husqvarna Automower 315
Firmware des Mähers (MSW): MSW 10.xx.xx
Herstellungsjahr: 2017 (Modell 2018)
Robonect-Modul: Robonect Hx (Rev.5)
Robonect Firmware: 1.3 (WLAN 1.7.4)
wurde gedankt: 134 Male

Robonect says charging but it isn't

Beitrag von shadowkiller »

Sorry for editing my post during you’d answer... please read it again, because of your further questions. Maybe I already answered them in my first answer post. Sorry.

Also please check the power cable for damages first! Also check, if the power supply of your neighbor is minimum compatible, like you’d already say. It has to have minimum the same output watts or output current, but not a lower one! And it has to have the same output voltage! If you use it either, you’re risking a damage of both, the supply and the charging unit and maybe the mower, too.
Anleitung zur Erstinstallation
--
Robonect® Dokumentation (= Gebrauchsanweisung = Bedienungsanleitung) und Support
--
Forum cooler nutzen: Hervorhebungen machen und Screenshots posten
--
Es wurde schon alles gefragt, nur noch nicht von allen. (frei nach Karl Valentin)

Antworten

Zurück zu „allgemeine Mäher-Frage?“