Aufgrund derzeit hohem Spamaufkommens werden neue Nutzer sehr restriktiv behandelt. Nach kurzer "Bewährungszeit" hat man als normaler Nutzer weitreichende Rechte und benötigt auch kein Captcha mehr.
Nutzer, die sich danach dennoch als Spammer oder Trolle erweisen, können jederzeit wieder auf diesen Status zurückgesetzt oder gebannt werden.
Dasselbe gilt für Versuche, politische Überzeugungen kund zu tun, egal aus welcher Richtung diese kommen.
.:!: Achtung! Verwendet bitte für aktuelle Mäher bzw. falls ihr die Firmware eures Mähers kürzlich aktualisiert habt, den aktuellen Release-Candidate der Robonect-Firmware: https://fw.robonect.de/?latest Diese wird in ein paar Tagen als offizielle Firmware verfügbar sein. (Stand: 03.04.2024)

Automower 330X - Died While Mowing [WAITING FOR USER ACTION]

Support für alle Mäher-spezifischen Fragen, die nicht unbedingt etwas mit einer Einstellung in Robonect zu tun haben und deshalb nicht zu einem bestimmten Menüpunkt passen.
shadowkiller
Forum-Veteran
Mäher: Husqvarna Automower 315
Firmware des Mähers (MSW): MSW 10.xx.xx
Herstellungsjahr: 2017 (Modell 2018)
Robonect-Modul: Robonect Hx (Rev.5)
Robonect Firmware: 1.3 (WLAN 1.7.4)
wurde gedankt: 134 Male

Re: Automower 330X - Died While Mowing

Beitrag von shadowkiller »

@jamesb according to heistis assumption meanwhile you can ask your local dealer for testing the mowers battery.
This maybe also a reason for the problem you’re describing.
Anleitung zur Erstinstallation
--
Robonect® Dokumentation (= Gebrauchsanweisung = Bedienungsanleitung) und Support
--
Forum cooler nutzen: Hervorhebungen machen und Screenshots posten
--
Es wurde schon alles gefragt, nur noch nicht von allen. (frei nach Karl Valentin)

jamesb
Forum-Anfänger
Mäher: Husqvarna Automower 330X
Firmware des Mähers (MSW): MSW 7.xx.xx
Herstellungsjahr: 2014
Robonect-Modul: Robonect Hx (Rev.4)
Robonect Firmware: 1.0beta7a

Beitrag von jamesb »

Hi Folks,

Thanks for all the replies - great to see such an active community.

Sadly I've had no luck. The Robonect module seems completely dead: the mower does not start with the Robonect installed. The mower will just stay stuck at the boot/logo screen forever. No lights display or flash on the Robonect, and attempting a factory reset using the Reset and Setup buttons (as documented in the FAQ) has no effect.

With the Robonect removed the mower operates normally: it is able to turn on properly, complete a full mow cycle, and return back to the base station and charge, without any problems.

I think at this point my only option is to send the Robonect to Fabian to diagnose. International postage is expensive though, so if anyone has anything else they recommend I try first please let me know. Otherwise I've documented what else I've tried below:
Without Robonect, does your mower work properly?
Yes, it works properly without the Robonect.
To be on the safe side, I would suggest that you send me your module once for verification. You can find my address in the imprint.
Thanks Fabian. However I'm afraid I'm not quite sure what you mean by "imprint". Would you be able to message me the correct address to send it to?
according to heistis assumption meanwhile you can ask your local dealer for testing the mowers battery.
This maybe also a reason for the problem you’re describing.
The thought did cross my mind that it could be a power issue (as the batteries are 3 years old). However the voltages look good on both batteries, and the mower itself operates normally using them. I also had the batteries checked using the dealer Autocheck software, and they passed the tests.
Mein Englisch ist nicht gut, aber kann es sein, dass ganz simple der AKKU vom Mäher hin ist?
Thanks for the idea Heisti. And no worries - what Google Translate is for :-) In response to your post I had the batteries checked to see whether this could be the case, and it looks like they're still fine. It's possible that both the mower and the Robonect using them at the same time is too much for them, but as far as I can see from the tests they're still putting OUT a good voltage and current. So I don't think it's a power issue, but I'm not prepared to rule anything OUT at this stage.
First at all look for the described hardware issues on robonect itself.
The Robonect looks fine: no sign of any obvious problems.
Hardware reset with the buttons on Robonect itself (please ask if You don’t know)
I've tried this, sadly no change.
You can look for a firmware update for your mower (ask your local dealer)
I've had the mower updated to the latest firmware. It's now running MSW Version: 7.04, MMI Version: 6.07, SUB-Version: 6.00. Sadly there has been no change in the behaviour of the Robonect since the update: the Automower still can't turn on when the Robonect is connected.

Thanks,
James

Heisti
sehr erfahrener Forum-Nutzer
Mäher: Husqvarna Automower 420
Herstellungsjahr: 2017
Robonect Firmware: -1.0 Beta 7a

Beitrag von Heisti »

Excuse my bad english. Before you send it back, please check the cables (broken, bad contact between plug and cable etc).

SvenS
erfahrener Forum-Nutzer
Mäher: Gardena smart SILENO
Herstellungsjahr: 2016
Robonect-Modul: Robonect Hx (Rev.3)
Robonect Firmware: 1.0

Beitrag von SvenS »

What Heisti said. If you have a circuit analyzer at hand it might be worth to check all the cables from and to the module on high restistance. Also a close check of all connectors if any corrosion is visible would be useful. If such measurement shows any issues a simple change of the cables might solve the problems and this kind of cables are today easily available.

Rgds
Sven
WLAN 3* Ubiquiti UAP-AC-Lite APs

jamesb
Forum-Anfänger

Beitrag von jamesb »

Hi All,

Thanks for the suggestions!

As it was heading into summer in Australia at the time of my last post (with the grass growing quickly!) I decided to put this on hold and let the mower run without the Robonect module installed. However as it is now winter here I'm finally able to let the mower have a rest and look into the problem again.

Per the suggestions above I've tested all of the cables and connectors with a multimeter and they all seem to be fine. Battery voltages and capacity also look good. I've had them tested with the dealer Autocheck software to be sure, and they pass without any problems.

I've reached the conclusion that there must be a hardware problem with my Robonect board, even if everything looks fine as far as I can tell. The timing of the firmware update must have been a coincidence.

I'm going to message Fabian/Admin and arrange to mail him the board so he can test it. I'll post any updates once I know more!

Thanks,
James

shadowkiller
Forum-Veteran

Automower 330X - Died While Mowing

Maybe you want to try a hardware reset first?!

It’s described here

(Maybe Google translation needed ;) )

Best greetings to Australia!
--
Robonect® Dokumentation (= Gebrauchsanweisung = Bedienungsanleitung) und Support
--
--
Es wurde schon alles gefragt, nur noch nicht von allen. (frei nach Karl Valentin)

Heisti
sehr erfahrener Forum-Nutzer
Mäher: Husqvarna Automower 420
Herstellungsjahr: 2017
Robonect Firmware: -1.0 Beta 7a

Beitrag von Heisti »

Das hat er doch schon gemacht, wenn ich das richtig verstanden habe. Und da nicht einmal eine LED auf dem Robonect leuchtet, scheint es wirklich tot zu sein. :roll:

shadowkiller
Forum-Veteran

@heisti,

Sorry, das mit der LED habe ich wohl überlesen....
jamesb hat geschrieben:
Hardware reset with the buttons on Robonect itself (please ask if You don’t know)
I've tried this, sadly no change.
Did you see any LED lightning like described in the link below? Sometimes it’s a little tricky to make the reset working.
But if there is no one LED working, Robonect seems to be completely damaged and there will only one option, you decided already: sending it back to Fabian inkl. the adaptor and all cables.
--
--
--

jamesb
Forum-Anfänger

Re: Automower 330X - Died While Mowing [WAITING FOR USER ACTION]

Beitrag von jamesb »

sending it back to Fabian inkl. the adaptor and all cables.
The module has been shipped to Fabian: it was sent on June 6, and arrived June 26 (it took some time to clear customs). Currently waiting to see what Fabian can discover.

Thanks,
James

Antworten

Zurück zu „allgemeine Mäher-Frage?“