Aufgrund derzeit hohem Spamaufkommens werden neue Nutzer sehr restriktiv behandelt. Nach kurzer "Bewährungszeit" hat man als normaler Nutzer weitreichende Rechte und benötigt auch kein Captcha mehr.
Nutzer, die sich danach dennoch als Spammer oder Trolle erweisen, können jederzeit wieder auf diesen Status zurückgesetzt oder gebannt werden.
Dasselbe gilt für Versuche, politische Überzeugungen kund zu tun, egal aus welcher Richtung diese kommen.
.:!: Achtung! Verwendet bitte für aktuelle Mäher bzw. falls ihr die Firmware eures Mähers kürzlich aktualisiert habt, den aktuellen Release-Candidate der Robonect-Firmware: https://fw.robonect.de/?latest Diese wird in ein paar Tagen als offizielle Firmware verfügbar sein. (Stand: 03.04.2024)

No Access After Initial Setup [SOLVED]

Support für alle Mäher-spezifischen Fragen, die nicht unbedingt etwas mit einer Einstellung in Robonect zu tun haben und deshalb nicht zu einem bestimmten Menüpunkt passen.
Antworten
randomusername
Forum-Anfänger
Mäher: Husqvarna Automower 330X
Robonect Firmware: -

No Access After Initial Setup [SOLVED]

Beitrag von randomusername »

Hi,

Apologies for writing in Engish, but my schoolboy German is very bad :)

I purchased an hx-20p-20 module for my 330x, and have run into a few problems after installing it. The initial setup worked OK - I could log into the web console via zeroconf, connect to the wireless and everything seemed to be OK. I installed the 1.2 firmware straight from the Installation link as the 'first' firmware without doing any intermediate upgrades.

When I disabled the zeroconf wireless network and the unit then rebooted, it now does nothing. The mower is stuck at the booting splash screen forever. I tried following the reset process on the FAQ page, but this does nothing. If I disconnect the batteries and leave the mower for 5+ minutes, when it restarts it comes up with a few 501 communications errors, then still stays stuck at the 330x splash screen. No LEDs flash on the robonect module, although they did when the unit was initially powered up. No config wifi network is visible.

The silver chip next to the wifi antenna gets *very* hot (almost too hot to touch the PCB on the opposite side).

If I unplug the module then the mower starts and runs perfectly. Do you have any suggestions, or should I look to return the module for testing?

Thanks

Jon

shadowkiller
Forum-Veteran
Mäher: Husqvarna Automower 315
Firmware des Mähers (MSW): MSW 10.xx.xx
Herstellungsjahr: 2017 (Modell 2018)
Robonect-Modul: Robonect Hx (Rev.5)
Robonect Firmware: 1.3 (WLAN 1.7.4)
wurde gedankt: 134 Male

Re: No Access After Initial Setup

Beitrag von shadowkiller »

Hello,

maybe my schoolboy English is like your German - so what ...

Read the board "Problemlösungen" first Search there for "PIN-Reset and Access Point einschalten/Reset". Especially this. Maybe you can recover access to Robonect by switching on Robonects access point or resetting only this part of Robonect. Then try to install 1.2 again. Do not reset by hardware-buttons on Robonect. Maybe Robonect will be bricked after this temporary till Fabian can help You OUT there by sending Robonect in..

Only if this all fails, write a PM in the forum to admin with a browser link to this thread, please. Otherwise tell us und we will look forward.

Good Luck!
Anleitung zur Erstinstallation
--
Robonect® Dokumentation (= Gebrauchsanweisung = Bedienungsanleitung) und Support
--
Forum cooler nutzen: Hervorhebungen machen und Screenshots posten
--
Es wurde schon alles gefragt, nur noch nicht von allen. (frei nach Karl Valentin)

randomusername
Forum-Anfänger

Thanks for the reply. Your English is much better than my German ;)

The mower stops at the boot screen (330x logo) and will never get to the PIN entry to let me reset :(

I'll PM an admin..

Thanks again!

Admin
Administrator
Mäher: Gardena SILENO City 500
Firmware des Mähers (MSW): MSW 11.xx.xx
Robonect Firmware: stets die Allerneuste :-)
wurde gedankt: 60 Male

Beitrag von Admin »

Sorry, but your Robonect has to be replaced. The wlan chip should not becoming hot. Did you buy it from Robonect-Shop.de?
Werbefläche zu vermieten. :lol:

randomusername
Forum-Anfänger

Hi

Yes - order #3533 if that helps you look any details up.

Thanks!

Admin
Administrator
Mäher: Gardena SILENO City 500
Firmware des Mähers (MSW): MSW 11.xx.xx
Robonect Firmware: stets die Allerneuste :-)
wurde gedankt: 60 Male

Beitrag von Admin »

Gerald will contact you.
Werbefläche zu vermieten. :lol:

randomusername
Forum-Anfänger

Great - many thanks!