Aufgrund derzeit hohem Spamaufkommens werden neue Nutzer sehr restriktiv behandelt. Nach kurzer "Bewährungszeit" hat man als normaler Nutzer weitreichende Rechte und benötigt auch kein Captcha mehr.
Nutzer, die sich danach dennoch als Spammer oder Trolle erweisen, können jederzeit wieder auf diesen Status zurückgesetzt oder gebannt werden.
Dasselbe gilt für Versuche, politische Überzeugungen kund zu tun, egal aus welcher Richtung diese kommen.
.:!: Achtung! Verwendet bitte für aktuelle Mäher bzw. falls ihr die Firmware eures Mähers kürzlich aktualisiert habt, den aktuellen Release-Candidate der Robonect-Firmware: https://fw.robonect.de/?latest Diese wird in ein paar Tagen als offizielle Firmware verfügbar sein. (Stand: 03.04.2024)

305 shut down 25 seconds after booting or starting

Support für alle Mäher-spezifischen Fragen, die nicht unbedingt etwas mit einer Einstellung in Robonect zu tun haben und deshalb nicht zu einem bestimmten Menüpunkt passen.
Antworten
aste
Forum-Anfänger
Mäher: Husqvarna Automower 305
Firmware des Mähers (MSW): MSW 5.xx.xx
Herstellungsjahr: 2013
Robonect-Modul: Robonect Hx (Rev.5)
Robonect Firmware: -

Beitrag von aste »

Hi,
Sorry if this question has been answered before, but I didn't find the answer.

Got the Robonect card today and installed it, first pulling OUT the battery. But from that point on the mower boots up, displays a guide line missing error and a washing instruction info. Then stays "normal" until 25 seconds has passed since start. Then the display and power to the Robonect card turns off. I can repeat by closing the lid and open again. Enter PIN and the 2 messages and then 25 seconds later, display and card turns off again.

One strange thing, the battery symbol does not show up. But the mower had about 80-90% before I took it apart.

Mower was in mint condition inside, no traces of moisture.

I've tried restoring the mower to not having the Robonect card installed. No change.
I've removed and reinserted the battery making sure it is well connected. No change.
I've tried placing it in the docking station. Charging turns the display on and the 25 second cycle begins, but no other change.

Any idea what might be wrong here?

BR,
\\ aste

shadowkiller
Forum-Veteran
Mäher: Husqvarna Automower 315
Firmware des Mähers (MSW): MSW 10.xx.xx
Herstellungsjahr: 2017 (Modell 2018)
Robonect-Modul: Robonect Hx (Rev.5)
Robonect Firmware: 1.3 (WLAN 1.7.4)
wurde gedankt: 134 Male

Beitrag von shadowkiller »

Hello and welcome to the forum!
aste hat geschrieben: Got the Robonect card today and installed it, first pulling OUT the battery. But from that point on the mower boots up,
The mower should not boot up without battery connected... what do you exactly mean?
I've tried restoring the mower to not having the Robonect card installed.
No change.
Did you really put the cables together without Robonect installed? If the mower does not work properly without Robonect installed, you might have a problem with your mower not with Robonect.

First at all maybe you have to update Robonect first to FW 1.2 (Final Release) because of missing Support for Automower 305 model 2020 in earlier versions.
If you can’t get on Robonects Webinterface, to update the firmware after installing it correctly, you might contact the Robonect Shop. They will help uncomplicated.

Some hints for installing Robonect:
Be sure to disconnect battery first after opening the mowers housing. After this you can disconnect the cables to put in Robonect and reconnect them. Don’t leave any unconnected, be sure to connect with perfect fitting, has to made easy not hard. If it’s going hard, something is wrong and you have to look why.
Reconnect battery at last and switch on the mower before closing the housing. First look if it’s possible the reach Robonects Webinterface and update to 1.2 (Final release). After this the mowers display should boot up properly.

If you think cables may be damaged like squashed or something like that, it may have to be replaced! Please deinstall Robonect und look if the mower works properly. If not, you have to go to your dealer oder Support to repair it first before trying to install Robonect again.

Hopefully, all works fine with this hints!
Anleitung zur Erstinstallation
--
Robonect® Dokumentation (= Gebrauchsanweisung = Bedienungsanleitung) und Support
--
Forum cooler nutzen: Hervorhebungen machen und Screenshots posten
--
Es wurde schon alles gefragt, nur noch nicht von allen. (frei nach Karl Valentin)

Antworten

Zurück zu „allgemeine Mäher-Frage?“